Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Arrival of our Household Goods

Finally! Our last shipment of household goods arrived.  We have been busy unpacking and so happy that I am able to sleep in my own bed. We have the living room, kitchen, and Jensen's room finished.  I'd like to have some friends over, but not until the apartment is fully ready. I'm hoping to get more unpacking done this weekend.









Unfortunately, the TV and stereo speakers were damaged in the process of moving.  I have 75 days to claim the damages and I'm sure they will replace it. At least we didn't have to do the packing ourselves and everything was insured.

Jensen has thoroughly enjoyed playing with the rest of his toys.  I never realized the enormous amount of toys he owns.  I can't believe how much he has grown since we left.  He now able to climb onto his bouncy horse and he loves it!









No comments:

Post a Comment